Yes,

unfortunatelly NAnt do not accept types in nested blocks(like <if>,
<foreach> etc.). There is pretty easy patch to enable that, which I sent to
list some time ago.

Gert, Ian, Scott - if you are interested in adding support for this, I'd
gladly make new patch against newest sources. I remember, it was really
simple.

Martin Aliger