From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of SourceForge.net
Sent: Friday, May 27, 2005 7:53 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [nant-dev] [ nant-Bugs-1210046 ] Fileset fails when nested in an if block. - 0.85 RC2

Bugs item #1210046, was opened at 2005-05-27 17:45 Message generated for change (Settings changed) made by thinrichs You can respond by visiting: https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=402868&aid=1
210046&group_id=31650

Please note that this message will contain a full copy of the comment thread, including the initial issue submission, for this request, not just the latest update.
Category: Core
Group: 0.85
Initial Comment:
I am running into an error which states "Unknown task <fileset>" when I try to nest a fileset in an if block. Of course, fileset isnt a task. It's a type, according to the NAnt documentation. The following code fails (this is not my actual code that is failing, but does characterize the bug)

<fileset id="Files">
     <include name="**">
</fileset>
<if test="{case=='SpecialCase'}>
   <fileset id="Files">
         <include name="**"/>
         <exclude name="/specialCase/example.txt">
    </fileset>
</if>

code such as that above works fine, until case equals 'SpecialCase'. Interestingly the following also fails (but fails right away).

It still fails on the line in the commented out if block.