From: Michael Pento [mailto:mpe...@metratech.com]
Sent: Friday, April 24, 2009 6:38 AM
To: Bob Archer; nant-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: RE: [NAnt-users] editing a VBP

Hi Bob,

I have had to do this in the past for various reasons (binary
compatibility, setting versions to specific values, etc.) and I was
never able to find a suitable way to do it with nant alone. Ultimately,
I ended up writing a vbscript that would do the work for me and then I
would just call it from my build scripts.

Hope this helps,

Mike