From: Lionel Morrison
Sent: Wednesday, March 17, 2010 4:12 PM
To: nant-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [NAnt-users] WebRequest

I'm trying to read in a txt file from a website
(http://menumax.com/svn_info.txt) . As it is I can't find a task that will
allow me to call a URL so I thought I would use C# code block.

My question is how do I get NAnt to include the System.Net  class? I keep
getting the follow error

Invalid token 'using' in class, struct, or interface member declaration

Below is my code block. Is it simply that I have the using statement in the
wrong place and if so where should I be putting it?

<script language="C#" prefix="lifeware">

      <code>

            <![CDATA[

using System.Net;

[Function("webrequest")]

                  public static string webRequest() {

                        WebRequest request =
WebRequest.Create("http://menumax.com/svn_info.txt";);

                        return "blablabla";

                  }

            ]]>

      </code>

</script>

Lionel Morrison | Build and Release Engineer | Lifeware TEK
Office: (802) 552-4465 | Cell: (386) 336-7709

Email: lmorri...@lifeware.com

***** CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE - PLEASE READ FIRST *****

This e-mail message (and all attachments, if any) is intended only for the use
of the individual or the authorized representative of the entity to which it is
addressed, and may contain information which is confidential and protected from
disclosure by law as proprietary information, legally privileged or otherwise.
If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you are not
to read the contents and any use, disclosure, distribution or copying of the
transmitted material is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this e-mail
message in error, please immediately contact the sender to confirm the deletion
or destruction of this message and all copies.

Download Intel&#174; Parallel Studio Eval
http://p.sf.net/sfu/intel-sw-dev