I have no intention of dropping NAnt myself. I still say that it's the best
build tool out there.

It would be a shame if it went away.

Mike

From: Bob Archer [mailto:bob.arc...@amsi.com]
Sent: Wednesday, March 24, 2010 2:38 PM
To: nant-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [NAnt-users] What are the plans for nant

It's been quite a while since there has been a nant release. What are the plans
for it?

Are the primary dev's still finding time to work on it? Gert and others?

For example, any support for .Net 4 and VS 2010?

Or... have the contributors pretty much put it in legacy mode expecting that
everyone has moved to MSBuild?

Perhaps there is someone else that has time to pick it up and get it a bit more
active again. It certainly is a great product.

BOb