I have the following properties defined in mynant.build file
                <!-- Use these Bools for enable either Project1 and/or Project2
builds -->
                <property name="enable_project1_build" value="true"
readonly="false" />
                <property name="enable_project2_build" value="true"
readonly="false" />

But when I run script where I override the defined properties, e.g.,
C:\> nant mynant.build -D:enable_project1_build="false"

I get...
Read-only property "enable_project1_build" cannot be overwritten.

I do echo the values for testing, I get the correct value, so should I just
ignore the noise?

-chris

***This e-mail message is intended only for the above named recipient(s)
and may contain information that is sensitive or proprietary. If you have
received this message in error or are not the named recipient(s), please
immediately notify the sender, delete this e-mail message without making
a copy and do not disclose or relay this e-mail message to anyone.***