Matt,

A few questions:

- Does "viewpath" always refer to a file/directory path ? If so, we should
have it backed by FileInfo instead of string.  NAnt will automatically
resolve paths to absolute paths if the attribute is backed by FileInfo.

- Are there other attributes that always refer to a file/directory ? I
already modified CommentFile from string to FileInfo.

- We should probably quote more commandline arguments. Can you look into
this after I've committed your tasks to cvs ?

- Can you add documentation for the TypeKind enum (which I've added) after
the changes are committed to cvs ?

- Can you test the changes I made to ensure I did not introduce regression ?

I'll commit to cvs tomorrow, and will upload a new nightly build after that.

Gert