Dear all

I would like thank all of you for taking part on this subject . I cite one
example which i have encountered few months before. In one of the event I
was a panelist among 10 others. In the same event, I observed that  CSR has
been understood diffrently by different people. Even the understanding of
government and companies are diffrent. CSR, RR and Perophery development is
been understood same and one and interchangable to each other. Why the
companies are not citing details of CSR in their Annual Reports in amuch
simplifier manner so that it will be understood properly.

I have tracked CSR practice of few companies and found that either there is
no document to evidence the CSR spending or they say that on governmnet
recomendatiosn they have donated here and there some amount. I think , the
first and formost responsibility for all of us is to define the framework of
analysis of CSR and scoring them accordingly if we ahev to really have a
well defined Law on CSR at all.

Even I found thet there is no CSR Cell at government levels which can give
informations on all companies operate in the states and their CSR practice.

Thanks
Prafulla Dhal

--
Prafulla Kumar Dhal