For meals, baking recipes and advice, visit veryBestBaking.com
from Nestle.  Enjoy hundreds of recipes and baking advice from
trusted brands such as Nestle Toll House, Carnation Milk,
and Libby's Pumpkin.
http://click.topica.com/caaae5kb1ddNBb2HgmNa/Nestle

Hello all!

All of you know of my concern about wolf issues, and ordinarily I don't send out stuff
like this, but this is just more than I can handle! Please take a minute to check this
out, then sign the petition if you feel in your heart (as I do!) that we must do
something to stop this.

I'm thanking you in advance for helping out! Please read on...

Ronni

I have just read and signed the petition:

Stop Ted Nugent's Wolf Hunt Sponsorship

Former rocker Ted Nugent is sponsoring a wolf hunt on eBay. I
believe such a hunt is inappropriate, and I think you probably
agree. Please help by following this link:

http://www.thePetitionSite.com/takeaction/168636381

The system centralizes signature collection to provide consolidated,
useful reports for petition authors and targets.

Please forward this email to others you believe share your concern.

To view additional petitions, please click here:
http://www.thePetitionSite.com

Thank you,

Ronni

There's a good reason why Reader's Digest has long been one
of America's favorite magazines. Find out why that's true by
trying a risk-free subscription now!
http://click.topica.com/caaacQ3b1ddNBb2HgmNf/TopOffers

Visit and show your support for the Grass Roots Oyate
http://members.tripod.com/GrassRootsOyate

Clemency for Leonard Peltier. Sign the Petition.
http://petitiononline.com/Release/petition.html

This email was sent to: archive@jab.org