DEPLOY THE LATEST ENCRYPTION and authentication techniques.
DELIVER THE STRONGEST SECURITY without disrupting users.
http://click.topica.com/caaag4hb1ddNBb2HgmNb/Verisign
Thank you, Barbie! A friend of mine just suggested that perhaps we could somehow pressure eBay on this, too - like, why in hell are they allowing such an auction in the first place? Do you have any idea how I could go about starting something there?

Ronni

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

CUT YOUR BILLS BY 50% INSTANTLY-Free Non-Profit Help!
You can be debt free in 12-30 months! This reputable non-
profit can help you accomplish this goal without bankruptcy
or a loan! Click here now:
http://click.topica.com/caaagHLb1ddNBb2nbohb/consumercreditcounseling
Thank you, thank you for bringing this to my attention. Why is it that there is always someone trying to destroy another living, beautiful creature?? I voted and sent the petition to many friends in hopes of "stopping" this.
Peace, Barbie
======== An American Classic ===========================
There's a good reason why Reader's Digest has long been one
of America's favorite magazines. Find out why that's true by
trying a risk-free subscription now!
http://click.topica.com/caaacQ3b1ddNBb2nbohg/TopOffers

Visit and show your support for the Grass Roots Oyate
http://members.tripod.com/GrassRootsOyate

Clemency for Leonard Peltier. Sign the Petition.
http://petitiononline.com/Release/petition.html
Crack of the Bat, Click of the Mouse. Taking someone
out to the ball game is great, but when you can't make
it to the park, Baseball Weekly is the next best thing to
being there! Sign up here!
http://click.topica.com/caaacQ2b1ddNBb2HgmNg/TopOffers

This email was sent to: archive@jab.org