Building your e-commerce Web site is complicated, right?
Doesn’t have to be. Get our FREE e-commerce Basics Guide
and learn how to process SECURE ONLINE PAYMENTS.
http://click.topica.com/caaagQXb1ddNBb2HgmNb/VeriSign
Bill,
Thank you for yiour answer but please don't give me credit I don't deserve. I tried a couple of links and more or less stumbled on to that site. It is so frustrating trying to have anything Native that is truly done with integrity. My guess is that the travel company helps support the site since most of the links go through them. More than the overall site though the Sioux site seems very questionable. It looks very much to be another very real exploitation of the culture and identity of the tribe for profit. I wonder why the tribe doesn't challenge it seriously in court. It seems far clearer than the Redskins case and so far that one is winning. The inclusion of that in the overall site could be an oversight. I wonder if they would consider removing it if approached or petitioned? What do you think? Or anyone else here?
In peace
RD
Check out this great offer now!
http://click.topica.com/caaacQ1b1ddNBb2HgmNg/TopOffers
Visit and show your support for the Grass Roots Oyate
http://members.tripod.com/GrassRootsOyate

Clemency for Leonard Peltier. Sign the Petition.
http://petitiononline.com/Release/petition.html
This email was sent to: archive@jab.org