Rent DVDs online – FREE Trial! With Netflix you can rent as
many DVDs as you want for $20 a month. No late fees –
World’s Largest Selection – Free Shipping! Click here for a
FREE TRIAL!
http://click.topica.com/caaaijBb1ddNBb2HgmNa/Netflix

"Native Heroes" Art Contest Announced
Kids Take Up Pen and Brush to Draw People They Admire

Blue Corn Comics and Canku Ota are proud to announce a drawing contest for
young artists.  Our goal is to encourage kids of all ages to get in touch
with their artistic side and their Native heritage.  Participants will have
fun, win rewards, and (we hope) learn something too.

The theme of the contest is "Native Heroes."  That includes the anonymous
heroes who domesticated corn and built civilizations such as Cahokia,
historical heroes such as Pocahontas and Sitting Bull, modern heroes such
as Jim Thorpe and Wilma Mankiller, and personal heroes such as one's
parents or teachers.  It also includes fictional heroes such as Tonto, Tony
Hillerman's Joe Leaphorn and Jim Chee, Thunderbird of the X-Men, and Billy
and Drew of Peace Party.

For the full story, see
http://turtletrack.org/Issues02/Co03092002/CO_03092002_Native_Heroes.htm.
Visitors can find the contest listed on the home pages of Canku Ota
(http://www.turtletrack.org) and Blue Corn Comics
(http://www.bluecorncomics.com) also.

Rob Schmidt
Publisher
Blue Corn Comics

We don’t want your money. We’ll settle for 10 seconds of
your time.  Come to fool.com and we’ll show you how to
take control of your finances, lower your debt, and plan
for a retirement the Foolish way.
http://click.topica.com/caaaihCb1ddNBb2HgmNf/TheMotleyFool

Visit and show your support for the Grass Roots Oyate
http://members.tripod.com/GrassRootsOyate

Clemency for Leonard Peltier. Sign the Petition.
http://petitiononline.com/Release/petition.html

This email was sent to: archive@jab.org