Got a favorite book? How about a favorite author? Come
share the best sites about them at Zeal...the Web directory
that's yours for the making.
http://click.topica.com/caaaiRnb1ddNBb2HgmNb/LookSmart

Good Morning All,

Thank you for the chuckle this morning Wild Horse. I must say though, the Badlands of South Dakota, are too beautiful to give away.

teddie..........

Send the World's most popular eCards:  birthdays, holidays,
and more.  Send as many eCards as you want all YEAR long.
Click here to join Blue Mountain Unlimited!
http://click.topica.com/caaaiMab1ddNBb2HgmNg/BlueMountain
Visit and show your support for the Grass Roots Oyate
http://members.tripod.com/GrassRootsOyate

Clemency for Leonard Peltier. Sign the Petition.
http://petitiononline.com/Release/petition.html
This email was sent to: archive@jab.org