Posted by [EMAIL PROTECTED] :

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Date: Mon, 6 Dec 1999 11:55:01 EST
Subject: DEC 30 UI protest

Greetings:

  The American Indian Movement of Florida will organize a December 30 protest of
University of Illinois use of Indigenous peoples as a sports mascot.

We will protest in front of the main VIP entrance of Pro Player Stadium in Miami, FL
beginning at 5:30 PM and running until approx 1 hr after games end. We invite all
human beings to join us in this protest. No Drugs/Alcohol/Weapons. Those coming from
our of town we will do our best to assist, arrangements are being made to coordinate
assistance through our South Florida Regional Office and our Miami Florida AIM SG.  A
more precise statement will be released later this week.

Thank You

FMI
Contact
Sheridan Murphy, State Executive Director
Mark Madrid, Information Director
Mike Rogers, South Florida Regional Director