Enviat a la llista de mozilla l10n.

A veure si ens l'accepten com a oficial.

De totes maneres, ja el podeu baixar del servidor a les adreces que s'indiquen.

Salut!

--
* Toni Hermoso Pulido
   web: http://drac.homelinux.org

  All that you touch You Change.
  All that you Change Changes you.
  The only lasting truth is Change
                          O.Butler
--- Begin Message ---
Here we have Thunderbird 1.0 in Catalan (ca-AD).

GNU/Linux
ftp://ftp.softcatala.org/pub/softcatala/thunderbird/1.0/linux/thunderbird-i686-linux-gtk2+xft.ca-AD.tar.gz

Windows
ftp://ftp.softcatala.org/pub/softcatala/thunderbird/1.0/win32/ThunderbirdSetup-1.0-ca-AD.exe

LangPack
ftp://ftp.softcatala.org/pub/softcatala/thunderbird/1.0/langpack/thunderbird-1.0-ca-AD-langpack.xpi

We do not have a Mac OS X version yet. I do not know if I will be able to get it soon. I must get an Internet connection to my PearPC :-)
If anyone volunteers, as it is customary, they will be rewarded with a round of sangria, beer or pomada (Menorcan gin with lemonade) in Barcelona.

I would like to thank Polish team for helping to do the Catalan langpack.

I quote the changes:

- install.js inside mail.xpi changed to let registry key localized (coherent with config.ini of the installer)
- all-thunderbird.js inside mail.xpi modified, uilocale to ca-AD and default dictionary to ca
- dictionaries added to mail.xpi
- rss and mailviews translated

I think that's all.

Regards,