Hi there,

In order to get NS to start automatically, I installed daemontools (i.e.
debian server - apt-get install). However, when I start the supervisor,
it starts to boot up hundreds of NS instances until that it eats up all
the memory and crashes the whole server. My intuition tells that there's
a problem with apt-get installation but I'm still digging in. The script
is a simple line as bellow:

sleep 4
exec /usr/local/ns/bin/nsd -t /usr/local/ns/iurix.tcl -u iurix -g web -b

How do I setup NS automatically start supervisor correctly?

Best wishes

naviserver-devel mailing list