O Worship the King

Worship is the act of paying divine honors to God; or the reverence and homage paid to him in religious exercises, consisting in adoration, confession, prayer, thanksgiving and the like. The worship of God is an eminent part of religion. Prayer is a chief part of religious worship.

Psa 86:9-13 (KJV)
All nations whom thou hast made
shall come and worship before thee, O Lord;
and shall glorify thy name.
{10} For thou art great, and doest wondrous things:
thou art God alone.
{11} Teach me thy way, O LORD;
 I will walk in thy truth: unite my heart to fear thy name.
 {12} I will praise thee, O Lord my God, with all my heart:
and I will glorify thy name for evermore.
 {13} For great is thy mercy toward me:
and thou hast delivered my soul from the lowest hell.

Rev 15:4 (KJV)
Who shall not fear thee, O Lord, and glorify thy name?
for thou only art holy:
for all nations shall come and worship before thee;
for thy judgments are made manifest.

Rev 4:10-11 (KJV)
The four and twenty elders fall down before him that sat on the throne,
and worship him that liveth for ever and ever,
and cast their crowns before the throne, saying,
 {11} Thou art worthy, O Lord,
to receive glory and honour and power:
 for thou hast created all things,
and for thy pleasure they are and were created.

John 4:23-24 (KJV)
 But the hour cometh, and now is,
when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth:
 for the Father seeketh such to worship him.
{24} God is a Spirit:
and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.

Psa 50:14-17 (KJV)
Offer unto God thanksgiving;
and pay thy vows unto the most High:
 {15} And call upon me in the day of trouble:
 I will deliver thee, and thou shalt glorify me.

 {16} But unto the wicked God saith,
What hast thou to do to declare my statutes,
or that thou shouldest take my covenant in thy mouth?
 {17} Seeing thou hatest instruction,
and castest my words behind thee.

Psa 117:1-2.118:1 (KJV)
O Praise the LORD, all ye nations:
praise him, all ye people.
{2} For his merciful kindness is great toward us:
and the truth of the LORD endureth for ever.
 Praise ye the LORD.
{Psa 118:1} O give thanks unto the LORD; for he is good:
because his mercy endureth for ever.

Isa 45:21-24 (KJV)
Tell ye, and bring them near; yea, let them take counsel together:
who hath declared this from ancient time?
who hath told it from that time?
have not I the LORD?
and there is no God else beside me; a just God and a Saviour;
 there is none beside me.
{22} Look unto me, and be ye saved, all the ends of the earth:
for I am God, and there is none else.
 {23} I have sworn by myself,
the word is gone out of my mouth in righteousness, and shall not return,
That unto me every knee shall bow, every tongue shall swear.
{24} Surely, shall one say, in the LORD have I righteousness and strength:
even to him shall men come;
and all that are incensed against him shall be ashamed.

Rev 11:15-17 (KJV)
And the seventh angel sounded;
and there were great voices in heaven, saying,
The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord,
and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever.
{16} And the four and twenty elders, which sat before God on their seats,
fell upon their faces, and worshipped God,
{17} Saying, We give thee thanks, O Lord God Almighty,
which art, and wast, and art to come;
because thou hast taken to thee thy great power, and hast reigned.

Isa 57:15 (KJV)
 For thus saith the high and lofty One
that inhabiteth eternity, whose name is Holy;
 I dwell in the high and holy place,
with him also that is of a contrite and humble spirit,
to revive the spirit of the humble,
and to revive the heart of the contrite ones.

Psa 97:9-12 (KJV)
For thou, LORD, art high above all the earth:
 thou art exalted far above all gods.
{10} Ye that love the LORD, hate evil:
he preserveth the souls of his saints;
he delivereth them out of the hand of the wicked.
{11} Light is sown for the righteous, and gladness for the upright in heart.
{12} Rejoice in the LORD, ye righteous;
and give thanks at the remembrance of his holiness.

May you and your families be blessed in Jesus,
In Christ...brother bob....<><

IXTHEUS CHRISTIAN GROWTH DEVOTIONALS
ALWAYS FREE OF CHARGE
(but not necessarily  free of COST)
Feel free to redistribute these materials to whomever you want.
Please submit all questions, comments, suggestions,
or REQUESTS FOR SUBSCRIPTIONS to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Request a free email copy of my evangelistic presentation:
"The God Who is Really There" from  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

View back-issues of Devotionals at this site:
Just click on "messages".

to unsubscribe  from  these devotionals,
send an email with CANCEL in the subject line to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
God Bless You.....brother bob.......<><

For more information, please visit our home page http://www.nazerene.com

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS