Pray About Everything, All the Time

1 Th 5:17-18 (KJV)
Pray without ceasing.
{18} In every thing give thanks:
for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.

1 Sam 12:23-24
Moreover as for me,
God forbid that I should sin against the LORD in ceasing to pray for you:
 but I will teach you the good and the right way:
{24}  Only fear the LORD, and serve him in truth with all your heart;
for consider how great things he hath done for you.

Mat 5:44-45.(LIVING BIBLE)
But I (Jesus) say unto you,
Love your enemies,
bless them that curse you,
do good to them that hate you,
and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;
{45}  That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven:

For he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good,
and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust.

Rom 8:26-27 .(LIVING BIBLE)
 And in the same way--by our faith--
the Holy Spirit helps us with our daily problems and in our praying.
For we don't even know what we should pray for
nor how to pray as we should,
but the Holy Spirit prays for us
with such feeling that it cannot be expressed in words.

{27}  And the Father who knows all hearts
knows, of course, what the Spirit is saying
as he pleads for us in harmony with God's own will.
{28}  And we know that all that happens to us is working for our good
if we love God and are fitting into his plans.

2 Th 3:1-2 (LIVING BIBLE)
  Finally, dear brothers, as I come to the end of this letter,
 I ask you to pray for us.
Pray first that the Lord's message will spread rapidly
and triumph wherever it goes,
winning converts everywhere as it did when it came to you.
{2}  Pray, too, that we will be saved out of the clutches of evil men,
for not everyone loves the Lord.
-------------------------------------

1 Tim 2:1-6 (LIVING BIBLE)
  Here are my directions:
Pray much for others;
plead for God's mercy upon them;
give thanks for all he is going to do for them.

{2}  Pray in this way for kings and all others who are in authority over us,
or are in places of high responsibility,
so that we can live in peace and quietness,
spending our time in godly living and thinking much about the Lord.
{3}  This is good and pleases God our Savior,
{4}  for he longs for all to be saved and to understand this truth:
{5}  That God is on one side and all the people on the other side,
and Christ Jesus, himself man,
is between them to bring them together,
{6}  by giving his life for all mankind.
This is the message that at the proper time God gave to the world.

IXTHEUS CHRISTIAN GROWTH DEVOTIONALS
ALWAYS FREE OF CHARGE
(but not necessarily  free of COST)
Feel free to redistribute these materials to whomever you want...
Be careful to observe copyright information where appropriate...
Please submit all questions, comments, suggestions, or requests for subscriptions to

Request a free copy of my evangelistic presentation:
"The God Who is Really There"

to unsubscribe  from  these devotionals,
type the word "cancel" in the subject line of the message.
and send a "reply to author" from your email software.
God Bless You.....brother bob.......<><

This message scanned for viruses by CoreComm

For more information, please visit our home page http://www.nazerene.com

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS