Getting (#1)to Know God the Father

Gen 1:1 (KJV)
In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.

"In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth." - Heaven and earth have not existed from all eternity, but had a definite beginning; nor did they arise by a process of evolution/time/chance, but were created by God. This sentence, which stands at the head of the records of revelation, creation, is a declaration of the primeval act of God, by which the universe was called into being. Here the context gives the phrase, "in the beginning",  the meaning of the very first beginning,  the commencement of the world, when time itself began. It shows that the creation of the heaven and the earth was the actual beginning of all things. [from- Keil and Delitsch]

Exo 3:13-14 (KJV)
And Moses said unto God,
Behold, when I come unto the children of Israel, and shall say unto them,
The God of your fathers hath sent me unto you;
and they shall say to me, What is his name?
what shall I say unto them?
{14} And God said unto Moses, I AM THAT I AM:
 and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel,
I AM hath sent me unto you.

Exo 20:1-7 KJV
 And God spake all these words, saying,
(2) I am the LORD thy God, which have brought thee out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage.
(3) Thou shalt have no other gods before me.
(4) Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image,
or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above,
or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth:
 (5) Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them:
for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God,
visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me;
(6) And shewing mercy unto thousands of them that love me, and keep my commandments.
(7) Thou shalt not take the name of the LORD thy God in vain;
for the LORD will not hold him guiltless that taketh his name in vain.

GOD
The personal Creator worthy of human worship because of His holy nature and His perfect love. He has a Self-existent nature, which  is revealed in creating the universe, electing and redeeming His people, and providing eternal salvation through His Son Jesus Christ.

God is unique in nature. No person, object, or idea can be compared to God. Anything said about God must be based on His revelation of Himself to us. Anything said about God must be said in human terms, the only terms we have and understand. The reality of God is always much greater than human minds can understand or express.[from-Holmann]

GOD THE FATHER IS A SPIRIT

John 4:23-24 (KJV)
 But the hour cometh, and now is,
when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth:
for the Father seeketh such to worship him.
{24} God is a Spirit:
and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.

John 1:18 (KJV)
No man hath seen God at any time;
the only begotten Son, which is in the bosom of the Father,
he hath declared him.

THE FATHER RESERVES CERTAIN KNOWLEDGE TO HIMSELF

Deu 29:29 (KJV)
The secret things belong unto the LORD our God:
 but those things which are revealed belong unto us and to our children for ever,
that we may do all the words of this law.

Dan 2:20-22 KJV