Intercessory Prayer
"To Intercede" means " to plead or make requests on behalf of another or others". also "seeking an audience with God to plead on behalf of someone else" {Webster's}. The Holy Spirit enables Christians to pray for extended periods of time with great positive effect for the needs of others, and the building of the Kingdom. All Christians have the right to intercede with God on behalf of themselves or others.
James 5:16b
The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much.

Rom 8:26-28 (KJV)
Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities:
for we know not what we should pray for as we ought:
but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us
with groanings which cannot be uttered.
{27} And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit,
because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.
 {28} And we know that all things work together for good
 to them that love God,
to them who are the called according to his purpose.

1 Tim 2:1-4 (KJV)
 I exhort therefore, that, first of all,
supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks,
be made for all men;
{2} For kings, and for all that are in authority;
 that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and honesty.
{3} For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Saviour;
{4} Who will have all men to be saved,
and to come unto the knowledge of the truth.

1 Th 3:11-13 (KJV)
Now God himself and our Father, and our Lord Jesus Christ,
 direct our way unto you.
{12} And the Lord make you to increase and abound
in love one toward another, and toward all men,
even as we do toward you:
 {13} To the end he may stablish your hearts
unblameable in holiness before God, even our Father,
 at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ with all his saints.
{1 Th 4:1} Furthermore then we beseech you, brethren,
and exhort you by the Lord Jesus,
that as ye have received of us how ye ought to walk and to please God,
 so ye would abound more and more.

1 Th 3:9-10 (KJV)
 For what thanks can we render to God again for you,
 for all the joy wherewith we joy for your sakes before our God;
{10} Night and day praying exceedingly that we might see your face,
and might perfect that which is lacking in your faith?

Luke 2:36-37 (KJV)
And there was one Anna, a prophetess,
the daughter of Phanuel, of the tribe of Aser:
 she was of a great age,
and had lived with an husband seven years from her virginity;
 {37} And she was a widow of about fourscore and four years,
which departed not from the temple,
but served God with fastings and prayers night and day.

2 Tim 1:3-4 (KJV)
 I thank God, whom I serve from my forefathers with pure conscience,
 that without ceasing I have remembrance of thee
 in my prayers night and day;
 {4} Greatly desiring to see thee, being mindful of thy tears,
 that I may be filled with joy;

Heb 7:22-27 (KJV)
By so much was Jesus made a surety of a better testament.
{23} And they truly were many priests,
because they were not suffered to continue by reason of death:
{24} But this man, because he continueth ever,
hath an unchangeable priesthood.
{25} Wherefore he is able also to save them to the uttermost
 that come unto God by him,
seeing he ever liveth to make intercession for them.
{26} For such an high priest became us,
who is holy, harmless, undefiled, separate from sinners,
and made higher than the heavens;
 {27} Who needeth not daily, as those high priests,
to offer up sacrifice, first for his own sins, and then for the people's:
 for this he did once,
when he offered up himself.

Rev 4:8-11 (KJV)
And the four beasts had each of them six wings about him;
and they were full of eyes within:
and they rest not day and night, saying,
 Holy, holy, holy, Lord God Almighty,
which was, and is, and is to come.
 {9} And when those beasts give glory and honour
and thanks to him that sat on the throne,
who liveth for ever and ever,
{10} The four and twenty elders fall down before him that sat on the throne,
and worship him that liveth for ever and ever,
and cast their crowns before the throne, saying,
{11} Thou art worthy, O Lord,
to receive glory and honour and power:
 for thou hast created all things,
and for thy pleasure they are and were created.

Rev 7:11-17 (KJV)
 And all the angels stood round about the throne,
and about the elders and the four beasts,
and fell before the throne on their faces,
and worshipped God, {12} Saying,
 Amen: Blessing, and glory, and wisdom, and thanksgiving,
and honour, and power, and might,
be unto our God for ever and ever. Amen.

{13} And one of the elders answered, saying unto me,
What are these which are arrayed in white robes?
and whence came they?
{14} And I said unto him, Sir, thou knowest. And he said to me,
These are they which came out of great tribulation,
and have washed their robes,
and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.
 {15} Therefore are they before the throne of God,
and serve him day and night in his temple:
and he that sitteth on the throne shall dwell among them.

{16} They shall hunger no more,
neither thirst any more;
neither shall the sun light on them, nor any heat.
 {17} For the Lamb which is in the midst of the throne shall feed them,
and shall lead them unto living fountains of waters:
 and God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes.

IXTHEUS CHRISTIAN GROWTH DEVOTIONALS
ALWAYS FREE OF CHARGE
(but not necessarily  free of COST)
Feel free to redistribute these materials to whomever you want...
Be careful to observe copyright information where appropriate...
Please submit all questions, comments, suggestions, or requests for subscriptions to

Request a free copy of my evangelistic presentation:
"The God Who is Really There"

to unsubscribe  from  these devotionals,
type the word "cancel" in the subject line of the message.
and send a "reply to author" from your email software.
God Bless You.....brother bob.......<><

This message scanned for viruses by CoreComm

For more information, please visit our home page http://www.nazerene.com

Lord jesus christ Testimony

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS