> On 18 Dec 2019, at 09:51, Daniel Karrenberg <[email protected]> wrote:
> 
> current policy is to not make it available because of privacy concerns. 
> Unless there is pressure from the community that is not likely to change 
> soon. I am no lawyer but I expect that this policy could change at least for 
> data that is not ‘personal data’, which would be good enough for what you 
> seek. But I guess that more than two people have to ask for it. A reasonably 
> concise request from this WG would go a long way.

IMO it would be wiser to do this via the PDP. Doing this via some other route 
is a recipe for confusion and inconsistency.

It doesn’t seem right to change/tweak existing policy on the fly either.

That said, I see the value in making historical resource holder data available 
and support that principle.


Reply via email to