Dear Neartown Neighbor:

Many thanks to those of you who responded to my earlier request for mailing address information for Neartown Association Member Organizations. I have updated our list with the corrections provided. Unfortunately, I still have no valid mailing address, and have been unable to find any, for the following organizations:
  • Dearborn Place: Need Mailing Address; No website or contact information
  • East Montrose Civic Association: Need Mailing Address; Yahoo Group
  • Lancaster Place Civic Association: Need Mailing Address; website not up
  • Westmoreland Civic Association: Need Mailing Address; No website
I need to complete our dues mailout, and would appreciate any help any of you can provide to get mailing addresses for these organizations. Any other information, such as phone, email, or website, would also be appreciated.

Below is the updated list, in text format, for a quick reference of the updated addresses I have on file.

===========Neartown Member List Mailing Addresses==========

Audubon Place Association
2615 Waugh Dr.
Suite 108