Cherryhurst Park

July 28, 2009 Neartown Meeting Agenda
This News Item was posted July 25, 2009 and will continue through July 28, 2009.

At the upcoming Neartown Meeting this Tuesday, July 28 at 7 p.m. at the Cherryhurst Recreational Center, the Neartown Agenda will include:

Featured Speaker Texas House of Representatives Member Ellen Cohen, District 134, will speak to the group about the establishment of Harris County Improvement District No. 11; the expansion of the management district.

Program Director Steve Stelzer AIA of the City of Houston’s Green Building Resource Center will speak briefly about environmentally sustainable things we can do at our homes. We expect to see some visual results from the recent ULI TAP on the future of the intersection of Westheimer and Montrose.
Return to News Items

©Copyright 2009 Neartown Association — Post Office Box 130320 — Houston, Texas 77219 — All Rights Reserved Photography, Website Design and Hosting by Mark Johnson Photography • Site Map • Home