From: JIM WIESE [mailto:jim.wi...@adtran.com]
Sent: Wednesday, May 02, 2001 1:13 PM
To: emc-pstc; nebs@world.std.com
Subject: RE: NEBS secondary protectors

Dwight,

I would love to help, but I do not have any wisdom in this area.  All of
ADTRAN's Carrier class equipment has this automatically built in.

Sorry,
Jim

Jim Wiese
NEBS Project Manager/Compliance Engineer
ADTRAN, INC.
901 Explorer Blvd.
P.O. Box 140000
Huntsville, AL 35814-4000
256-963-8431
256-963-8250 fax
jim.wi...@adtran.com

A successful man is one who can lay a strong foundation with the bricks
thrown at him by others. - David Brinkley-