From: nebula-dev-boun...@eclipse.org [mailto:nebula-dev-boun...@eclipse.org] On
Behalf Of Matthias Paul Scholz
Sent: Wednesday, 11 April 2018 13:59
To: Nebula
Subject: [nebula-dev] New widgets available on Nebula examples perspective?

Hi all,
To get an actual look on the widgets that are presently available in the new
Nebula 2.0 release (in particular the Opal ones) , I have installed the Nebula
example perspective using the update site specified on the Nebula download page
(http://download.eclipse.org/nebula/releases/latest).
However, I have noticed that only a minor subset of the widgets is included
presently there, isn't it?
If so, is anyone already working on including all the widgets in the examples
perspective?
Would be nice to be able to demonstrate all the widgets and their capabilities
to someone in an easy manner, in particular the new Opal ones.

Best,
  MP