Greetings
I developed a C#.Net web application on my local PC using Visual
Studio .Net
I created a Setup and Deployment Project, which deployed and ran
just fine on my development PC, but when I copied the WebDeploy.msi
file and all the other related files for the project to the remote
server... I ran the Setup.exe, which installed the project on the
remote IIS6 webserver.
BUT, I can not run the application.
I even built a simple one page webform example as is shown in the
Walkthrough: Deploying a Web Solution from Visual Studio Help...
which installed fine, but would not run either.
I am new to IIS, is there some config settings I need to turn on to
make the C#.Net app run?
The remote server will serve htm pages I create there just fine, but
will not run any aspx files.
Thanks in advance
Dean-O
| Yahoo! Groups Sponsor | |
|
|
Yahoo! Groups Links
- To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CSharpNET/
- To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
- Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.
