When I deploy to a web server I always have to turn my customerrors to
a mode of off too.  This all depends on how the server is setup.  What
I find useful is to turn on the debug tracing when I am on a non-local
server.  This way you can use the debug tracing commnads to help to
tell where you are getting the error.  Kinda like the old trick of
using MessageBoxes in Windows apps to help you find the problem.

I am thinking that your overall issue is probably a configuration or a
permission issue, but with the tracing turned on you should be able ot
get more information.

Steve


On Wed, 27 Oct 2004 09:45:59 +0530, mohanraj <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> Dear Steve :
>
>   Thanx for ur reply steve.
>
>   this is quite helpfor for me. but when i host the page i got the following
> errors
>
>   but this is working fine when i run in my local system, but not in live
> server.
>
> Server Error in '/NewEproc' Application.
> ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
> ----

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
ADVERTISEMENT
click here
Web Bug from http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=315388.5529720.6602079.3001176/D=groups/S=:HM/A=2372354/rand=809901391


Yahoo! Groups Links

Reply via email to