You know I find it funny that you find you can actually criticize me
and yet you find need to hide your email. What started this
originally was the fact that I stood up for duane and a free for all
ensued. When that was over supposedly this other guy stood up for
duane coming down on us and that was ok? I continue to be amazed by
the people in this country that is supposed to be so great. Do
EVERYONE a favor because obviously this isn't America anymore where
everyone has a free opinion and NEVER criticize anyone under penalty
of death OR banishment! Oh and just an FYI for everyone, Kool Seal
has been discussed as far as coating your roof. Go to Home Depot or
Lowes for your materials because Camping World is about triple on
their price compared to the same product from your local home repair
store.


--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED], "misterbuzzer" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
>
> Sorry Robert, but I keep having difficulty warming to your
position.
>
> I have been on this group for about 3 years now, both as
a "lurker",
> then a member, and hopefully a contributor of at least *some* help
to
> the other members.
>
> I can't remember ever seeing anyone (on this group at least, thank
> God) that seems to have the attitude problem that you seem to
display.
>
> I hope that I'm wrong. Maybe if you just "lurk" awhile and get to
> recognise some of the members, and get an idea of what's going on
> before you start slamming long time members for ????, it will help
you
> "belong" a bit better.
>
> Personally, I'm about ready to "kill-file" your complaints.
>
> Sorry Dude,   Hale.
>
>
>
> --- In [EMAIL PROTECTED], "Robert E. Williams"
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> >
> > I'll tell you what, I came here looking for a friendly group to
> > assist as I needed which I realized quickly I would. I stood up
for
> > duane initially and was attacked in return and now this! I'll
not be
> > back because you want to have your own little click and thats
dumb!
> > I have an OLD rv that I am trying to restore and have recieved
help
> > but this isn't worth it and you people obviously don't want just
> > ANYBODY in here.
> >
> >
> > --- In [EMAIL PROTECTED], Brian Berrigan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> > wrote:
> > >   If you two guys continue this stupid bickering you're outta
here.
> > > > And that's final>> Dad
> > >
> > > Bravo Duane! This is a great list of helpful advice from
> > experienced
> > > owners, mostly always given in the old-fashioned spirit
of "hey,
> > let's
> > > help those folks out a bit". I have learned much and i thank
you
> > all.
> > > I hope you will keep on doing such a fine service to us all.
> > >
> > > But i wonder what is happening to make nice people get so
> > egotistic and
> > > belligerent over such trivial things? Peace and blessings,
BrianB.




Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
ADVERTISEMENT
click here
Web Bug from http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=298184.5639630.6699735.3001176/D=groups/S=:HM/A=2434971/rand=800781057


Yahoo! Groups Links

Reply via email to