--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED], "Robert E. Williams"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> You know I find it funny that you find you can actually criticize me
> and yet you find need to hide your email. .........
Judging from the large amount of *friendly* mail I have received from
numerous group members, my E-Mail is *certainly* not hidden - just a
click at the top and there I am. No *hiding*.
> I continue to be amazed by
> the people in this country that is supposed to be so great. Do
> EVERYONE a favor because obviously this isn't America anymore .......
Why do you presume that no one outside of America would be a member of
this group?
E.O.S.
<snipped for brevity>
| Yahoo! Groups Sponsor | |
|
|
Yahoo! Groups Links
- To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/classicrv/
- To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
- Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.
