I was just wondering if the ability to utilize a schema of sorts was on the
road map.

When I say schema, I'm thinking more along the lines of relational
constraints.

Let's use the following simple example.

We have the following types of entities represented by node labels
(:`Server`)
(:`Switch`)
(:`Physical Interface`)

Then we would want to enforce the following relations (I would think these
restrictions would seem intuitive):

(:`Server`)-[:`Contains`]->(:`Physical Interface`)
(:`Switch`)-[:`Contains`]->(:`Physical Interface`)
(:`Physical Interface`)-[:`Connects`]-(:`Physical Interface`)

Basically, to ensure data consistency without having to build it into an
application, we would want it so that Neo4j would not allow, for example, a
Server to connect to another Server, or a Switch, nor would we want to make
a Physical Interface contain a Server.

Is something like this in the plans? Of course the use of these constraints
would be completely optional.

Thanks!

-Jason