If you created the index after you loaded the nodes then I don't believe they
are indexed. You would either have to reload or use the java API to manually
add the nodes to the index.

You can confirm this by running a profile (add the keyword profile to the
beginning of your query) and sharing the results.

Sent from my iPhone