Hi

I created and index and updated the properties so their are added in the

Then now I am able to run queries and they are really fast :)
But is this schema based index some kind of btree or lucene text index,
so if I move to this new schema index instead of legacy lucene native,
does this new schema index supports a way to run a text query? maybe
for example with a wild card match like in text index instead of only exact
match?
Is there a way to do this with schema index?

Below I show an example of what I mean, I run some queries with the STARTS
WITH function
but can I do something like the lucene syntax to match several options?

Thanks for your help,
Hugo

neo4j-sh (?)$ create index on :Node(name);
+-------------------+
| No data returned. |
+-------------------+
Indexes added: 1
2922 ms

neo4j-sh (?)$ match (n) set n.name = n.name;
+-------------------+
| No data returned. |
+-------------------+
Properties set: 4100000
49225 ms

neo4j-sh (?)$ match (n:Node{name:'iamnode10'}) return n limit 10;
| Node[10]{name:"iamnode10"} |
1 row
4 ms

// wildcard query
neo4j-sh (?)$ match (n:Node{name:'iamnode1*'}) return n limit 10;

// works like the query above, but how can I do other type of text query
MATCH (n:Node) WHERE n.name STARTS WITH 'iamnode1' RETURN n LIMIT 10;