Hi All.

I have installed Neo4J Enterprise and configured this on our test server
(where web server and neo4j server exist on the same server) successfully.

I then moved to our production environment where the web server and Neo4j
servers are separated.  Our web server doesn't have access to write to the
neo4J server via local IP though.  I guess I need to add something to the
neo4j.conf file to allow this server access, but where and in what format?

Thanks,
Mike