If the data is already in the db then it will do nothing.

Please note that create unique is deprecated and should be replaced by
MERGE too.

There are some more issues, you should actually split it into multiple
statements.

Please post this in
https://community.neo4j.com/c/neo4j-graph-platform/import-export