Hi,

In my local am trying to excute below cypher queries to load data from
azure and merger/create queries. It executed first time successfully then I
deleted and re ran, but now queries are running successfully but doing
nothing. Responding back *(no changes, no records).*

LOAD CSV WITH HEADERS FROM "azure url of csv file" AS line
MERGE(tsnvlocation:GeographyCity{Name:line.GeographyCity})
MERGE(tsnvcontact:TSnVContact{Name:line.TSnVContact})
MERGE(Need:Editedneed{Need:line.Editedneed,Priority:line.Priority,TimeFrame:line.TimeFrame})
MERGE(LeadCompany:LeadCompany{LeadCompany:line.LeadCompany})
MERGE(Companycontact:LeadCompanyContact{LeadContact:line.LeadCompanyContact})
MERGE(CompanyTechnology:LeadcompanyTechnology{TechnologyName:line.LeadcompanyTechnology})
CREATE UNIQUE (tsnvlocation)<-[:Location]-(tsnvcontact)
CREATE UNIQUE (tsnvcontact)-[:Need]->(Need)
CREATE UNIQUE (Need)-[:Lead_Company]->(LeadCompany)
CREATE UNIQUE (LeadCompany)-[:Lead_Contact]->(Companycontact)
CREATE UNIQUE (LeadCompany)-[:Lead_Technology]->(CompanyTechnology)

Is there any kind of session which needs to be closed after first run.
please help me on this.