I think from what you describe, you don't need a RDBMS.

That is usually only needed in

1. existing systems that are already built on an RDBMS that are used from
multiple applications and reporting systems
2. huge amounts of read-only properties, including BLOB/CLOB
3. loads of reporting queries that only run aggregations of the data

Michael

Join our new Community Site & Forum <https://community.neo4j.com>