public double getDistancia(double latitude, double longitude, double
latitudePto, double longitudePto){ double dlon, dlat, a, distancia; dlon =
longitudePto - longitude; dlat = latitudePto - latitude; a = Math.pow(Math.
sin(dlat/2),2) + Math.cos(latitude) * Math.cos(latitudePto) * Math.pow(Math.
sin(dlon/2),2); distancia = 2 * Math.atan2(Math.sqrt(a), Math.sqrt(1-a));
return 6378140 * distancia; /* 6378140 is the radius of the Earth in
meters*/ }

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Distance_(graph_theory)

On Mon, Sep 3, 2018 at 7:02 AM Youssef Mourchid <youssefm...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hello,
>
> if can anyone help me to find a way to compute the diameter of a graph
> with different categories of edges i will be very thankful.
>
> In my case my graph contains three categories of nodes (Person, speech,
> Time) and 6 relationships.

JOSÉ RIBAMAR FERREIRA JUNIOR
          ANALISTA DE SISTEMAS
                    Joinville - SC