thank you, but where can i run this script, because i use cypher query in
neo4j !!

Best regards.

*MOURCHID Youssef*
*PhD Student - **Computer Sciences **and Telecommunications *
*                           Laboratory Research (LRIT)*
*Faculty of sciences  **University of Mohammed V Agdal-Rabat, Morocco *

   - *    Phone : + 212 (0) 6 71 96 32 54*
   -
*    Mail : youssefm...@gmail.com <http://gmail.com>  *