Did you see the ontology checking article on
https://jbarrasa.com/2016/04/06/building-a-semantic-graph-in-neo4j/
There is also imho a constraints extension from GraphAware for that.

I think you should also be able to use apoc triggers to veto transactions
that violate your constraints.

Join our new Community Site & Forum <https://community.neo4j.com>