Hi All,

Good day and compliments for the new year.

I have just started with Neo4j Graph implementation for a project. I have
use case where I cannot keep the same Node Entity on a daily basis for
example

I have Travel as main node and Trip as child node.

Every Travel Node is created with List of Trip, and this activity happens
on daily basis.

Before end of each day the Trip needs to removed and archived and next day
new set of trips are created.

I want to keep the Old trips for analytics and cannot delete them.

What is the best practices to achieve this ?

Should I have another store where I should move the historical trips or is
there something that I can manage in Neo4J.

Any guidance on this regard would be of great help.

Regards
Rajesh