Best checkout the new data importer tool

https://data-importer.neo4j.io
there is also a graphacademy course
https://graphacademy.neo4j.com/courses/importing-data/

you have to open the terminal and then there is a bin directory where
cypher-shell resides
if you're on windows it might be .\bin\cypher-shell

Join our new Community Site & Forum <https://community.neo4j.com>

Neo4j Germany GmbH; Viktualienmarkt 8, 80331 München, DE; AG M HRB 252331;
GF Mike Asher, Emil Eifrém