I'm using neo4j desktop. I'm trying to load json endpoint call
apoc.load.json("https://org.com/endpoint";).

Failed to invoke procedure `apoc.load.json`: Caused by:
sun.security.provider.certpath.SunCertPathBuilderException: unable to find
valid certification path to requested target

I could not find the configuration settings/changes that I need to make on
neo4j.conf

can you please help ?