Hello Team, I am facing a bit of a work problem,

So i am using metaphors in the problem.

I have imported two ontology using neosemantics in neo4j from RDf/TTL file

Ontology 1. Actor
Ontology 2. Movie

Now import is completed.

Now i have a csv file where both ontology are mapped using "URI" present in
SKOS properties.
Column A is having uri's from movie and column 2 is having uri's from actor.

How can i load this csv file to generate relationships b/w already imported
ontology.

Basically question is how can map ontologies based on uri matching via CSV
?

If any one please help me .