From: neonixie-l@googlegroups.com [mailto:neonixie-l@googlegroups.com] On
Behalf Of Tidak Ada
Sent: 23 March 2011 17:45
To: neonixie-l@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: [neonixie-l] Looking at Japanese nixies

Hallo Chris,

Beautiful green nixies? Or is there a filter used?
I have myself one CD88P, that resembles the GR112 in appearance. May be the
shop where I bought it has more of them.
If you like, I will ask them.
Another possibility is you has help from this guy: watacchi
[watacc...@yahoo.co.jp], who just also offered Dieter to help

groetjes,

eric