Hi guys...
    Got online a very complete manual for their VFD tubes, in DejaVu
format, in Russian only. By now most of us have managed to get the
meat out of their manuals so I don't think this will be much of an
obstacle . Besides the usual suspects IV-1, IV-4, IV17, IV-22, IV-18,
etc. it has ILV1-5x7M and other niceties. The datasheets also are full
and not the short form ones, including for some types the luminosity
vs. anode voltage curves, and for the multi colored ones, the spectral
visual density curves.
Between other oddities I found there was a top-view "british-flag"
tube, predictively, the IV-5...

OK... now that I threw the bait... who will be so nice to make it
available to the community in a public server? A private one would do
too... I want this to be shared and spread other than by cluttering my
outbox.

Regards
   Gastón