In Denmark, you can buy from RS being a private customer, but you need to do it
online if is't not in stock locally.

We have a local warehouse in Copenhagen, and if it's in stock there you can
pick it up at the counter and pay by cash, but if it's not in stock, you'll
have to order it online and pay for shipping to your home address.

// Per.