Take care of clocks using the mains as a timebase like the ones
posted, they are for 60hz, ok in the us, but wouldnt be any good here
in the uk.
If you go for a crystal timebase then make sure you get the right
crystal, they come in series and parallel flavours, parallel seems
more popular, some 'computer' grade xtals can be dissapointing
stability wise, ood hc48u type ones seem to be reliable.