Thats interesting, I'm using 4 by IN1's, but not a a101 I have a OG3
single pulse dekatron.
I have a supply breadboarded, it puts 210 out for the nixies, I use a
12k anode resistor, befroe you shout my tubes are multiplexed by 5 (4
tubes and another slot for some neons).
My supply uses a 555 I like things simple, the supply produces and
regulates 210 and then theres a cockroft walton voltage doubler to
give me 420 for the dekatron. It works well, the only thing I noticed
is that when the IN9 neon bargraph gets toward full scale the dekatron
glows changes just a smidgeon, not because the supply has bottomed I
think theres some noise affecting it, but its not noticeable enough to
worry about.
The clock is looking good so far, I'd like to find a way of making the
power supply quiter, it takes out the 60kc msf receiver completely
when it fires up, not so much of an issue with my project, the nixies
are off most of the time, the system responds to a standard tv remote
control and fires up the display for 10 secs on command.