I have my latest prototype of the radio controlled IN1 nixie/ IV9
bargraph/ OG3 dekatron clock working.
It syncs to the npl time signal fine, and does error checking every
minute, you can adjust the time on a single button if theres no
signal, it keeps time on its own too if required.
Heres some nasty pics, I havent got enough croc leads to connect the
dekatron as well as all this stuff, but it works.
Theres no noticeable difference when you call the speaking clock on
the 'phone and the clocks display, smart.

Couldnt work out posting photos, heres some links, nothing special in
fact its a right mess but its a prototype.

http://i807.photobucket.com/albums/yy352/widgidibbie/Fan002-1.jpg

http://i807.photobucket.com/albums/yy352/widgidibbie/Fan001-1.jpg

http://i807.photobucket.com/albums/yy352/widgidibbie/Fan003.jpg

On 24 Jan, 13:56, dr pepper <seaking.helicopt...@gmail.com>