You did tick almost all the boxes, but there are 3 items in your list
that I do not really agree on (plus 1 question) :

> * Easy to set time
I do not know how much interest you have in watches but it is the only
watch that I know of that you need to open up to change the time. Even
the most extreme divers watches can set the time without opening up. I
know of just 1 watch that has a more unusual way to set the time which
is the Bulova Accutron 214, the adjustment knob is at the bottom of
the watch. They quickly changed that in the next 218 series because
people complained that it was not easy.

> * Fits standard watch bands
20mm is a standard watch band, but it is very narrow compared to the
watch case (this is not just my own opinion). It is just as easy to
buy 22 or 24 mm bands, and there are many stylish 26mm bands as well.

> * Looks like a wristwatch in the details
It truly is very large for a wrist watch. I mean, the U-boat series
watches are known to be very large in size and as far as I know they
don't go beyond 53mm dials, and mainly use a more common 50mm dial.

> * Some amount of water resistance
This one I don't really understand because your design is somewhat
perfect for a waterproof watch up to at least 10 meters, so why do you
say it only has some water resistance?

Michel

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"neonixie-l" group.
To post to this group, send an email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/neonixie-l?hl=en-GB.

Reply via email to